- Süre: 5 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Hobart, Tasmania
- Ürün kodu: PN7MU5
Surf a 14ft raft on one of Tasmania's local surf breaks. We'll head to the beach with the best waves of the day, depending on the prevailing weather conditions. You will get wet and it's not unusual for the rafts to capsize. Tours depart Hobart early to make the most of the morning before the summer sea breeze comes in. Expect a day of fun, adventure and hilarity.
• Visit one of Hobart's beautiful local beaches
• Surf small to medium sized waves in a 14ft raft
Unique raft surfing experience suitable for families
• Trained and qualified guides
• All the requisite rafting and safety gear, including wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket
• Transport to and from the beach from Hobart
• Use of waterproof cameras to take photos of your rafting experience (Take these memories with you: purchase a King River Rafting USB drive with all your photos for $25)
• Review the days photos on the return trip on our bus' TV
•Stop at local attractions or cafe depending on time & place
Suitable for: families with children.
Price: Adults $100, Children $70 (10 - 15 yrs)
Start time: 8am
End time: Approx. 1pm
Duration: 5 hours
Start & end location: Tourist Information Centre, 20 Davey Street Hobart
Minimum group of 4, maximum 24.
Operates by arrangement.